Description of property
Fantastic historic house with Canarian balconies in La Orotava. It was built at the home of Temudo Molina, in 1711. In 1991 this house of beautiful architecture, referred to being designed by citizens of the Canary Islands and built with materials from the environment itself. The building is divided into two parts separated by a beautiful courtyard of Canarian style, where wood and the elegance of the architectural dominates throughout. This property has many possibilities for business so it is excellent for investors.
BRIEF HISTORY OF THE HOUSE:
The property is perched on the Molina Temudo house, destroyed by a fire on August 30, 1902 was a mansion that was linked in 1711 by Matthew Molina Fonseca, ruler of Tenerife, as part of her dowry daughter Maria del Carmen Molina Fonseca and Temudo, woman Cristobal de Arauz. His son Nicholas Aráuz case in 1768 with Beatriz Valcárcel and Lugo; after Laureano enjoyed this house Aráuz and Valcárcel, defending the port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife against Admiral Nelson, who ended his life in this house, in 1860, Machado Florentina widower since 1815.
After the fire and the sun was inducted into the second decade of the twentieth century, Camilo, Juan and Enrique Padron Bethencourt an ice maker and refreshments, which took the name El Drago and disappeared in the last third of the twentieth century brothers. Rose over the ruins in 1991, a construction in vernacular style, as designed by the architects Ascanio and Francisco Andrés Casañas.